Mongolia & China – On the footsteps of Genghis Khan
On the footsteps of Genghis Khan (China and Mongolia)
Enjoy an epic ride in the hoof prints of the marauding hordes on a Classic Chinese Military Sidecar Motorcycle – Chang Jiang 750.
Ride on the remote wastelands, rugged mountains and endless “steppes” of inner Mongolia and finally breach the Great Wall of China in the mountains north of Beijing. The capital is yours! A once in a lifetime adventure: riding, freedom, exploration and generally “getting messy”.
Price per person: € 3,600
all inclusive except international flights
You’ll only need extra for your incidentals along the way and your on the ground time in Beijing.
– Full bike rental, petrol and oil
– Two riding guides
– Two support vehicles and drivers
– Support service staff
– Accompanying mechanic and spares
– Tents, swags, sleeping bags, camp chairs/tables
– Full camp kitchen
– All meals on the ride.
– All accommodation upcountry and in Beijing.
– Everyone must have riding experience and hold a valid motorcycle drivers license from their country of origin.
– Arrange your own flights to Beijing (arrive sometime on Day 1)
– Chinese visa.